Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Puppy Destruction

I woke up this morning to see this:


Feathers!! Lots and lots of feathers, as well as cotton and fabric. Dane, the puppy, had himself a fine feather party at the expense of a sweet vintage embroidery pillow that I found at a thrift store. I really loved that little pillow!


I don't know how he got to it. It was sitting with other pillows in the corner of our kitchen bench table so he had to work to get to it. There were 4 pillows; he destroyed 2 of them. I'm guessing it was the feathers that got his attention. He has always been such a good puppy until about a month ago. The older he gets, the more he gets into. And he always does it while we are sleeping, in the wee hours of the morning. I could kill him but no, I do love him too much. Guess it's just time to totally puppy proof the house!


No comments: