Monday, April 16, 2012

Today is an early "Father's Day" for my husband. Why? Well because he's waiting for the arrival of his new  Cast Aluminum Grill and Smoker we ordered from Amazon. 





He is beyond excited. He has been through so many grills over the years that have (in short time) become rusted out and just end up in the landfill. So he finally broke down and bought the best of the best. Check out the reviews on this thing!! Looks like this will be the last grill we will ever buy. And I can't complain cause after all he will be doing the cooking! Win win!! 

Of course Mother's Day is soon a coming and I'm NOT calling this grill my present, lol!! But seriously, there really isn't anything I really want...except to see both my son's and at the same time. My oldest lives in Orlando, which isn't that far away, but the drive over there is terrible! And he's always busy, busy so it's hard for him to make it here. Now my youngest son still lives at home so I see him daily. But many times when the oldest makes a trip home, the youngest is at work or school. So hopefully on Mom's Day I can get them both in the same room at the same time. That would be the best gift I could possibly get. 

And now some more Dane pictures on one of our walks:

Getting ready!!




Greg Truck'n along.

Found a turtle!!


Pretty cactus flowers.


Pretty pink flowers.

What has he got in there now??

Until next time!!!

No comments: