Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vintage China Mosaics

One of my greatest passions is creating Mosaics with vintage broken china. I've taken a little break from it this last year but here are some photos of my creations over the years.
One of my early creations. Sold this one on Ebay.

These birdbaths were special ordered and sold.

This sweet little cabinet was sold on Ebay.

Vintage window that now hangs on my kitchen wall.

Cake Plate that was sold on Ebay.

Chalkboard! The ideas are almost limitless for mosaics.

This is a true FAV! Here's a closeup pic:
This is one of my early creations and it sits in our hallway.

This was a long but fun job. It also sold on Ebay.

Love the Vintage Flamingo plate I used in the center. This also hangs in the kitchen.

So that's it for today but I have lots and lots and lots more to show later. Also I'm going to post some general directions on how to create mosaics along with the tools and supplies needed. Coming soon!!

1 comment:

Jeannie Marie said...

I am so interested in doing mosaics! We do have a lot in common! We also have a Labrador Retriever and a cat! I have been planting those pretty little periwinkles that grow wild here and the tall purple flowers, both of which I tried to grow in Ohio! I'm now a follower and look forward to visiting your blog often!